1. Yellowstone National Park. The park is trending for hiking, camping, and of course, Old Faithful. It could serve as a great place for a digital detox as the park service warns that cell service is spotty at best. Masks are required when social distancing is not possible.
2. Maui, Hawaii. If you've saved up your vacation funds from the past year, Maui could be a fit for you. You can relax in paradise or enjoy a variety of water-related activities. Hawaii does still require a negative test before departing for any of the islands if you want to bypass a mandatory 10-day-quarantine.
3. Ocean City, Maryland. Of course, Ocean City is a top trend due to the beach, boardwalk, fishing, and golfing. Masks and social distancing are encouraged.
4. Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Gatlinburg has made a name for itself as a must-visit mountain town that is complete with mountain coasters, aerial tram cars, a sky lift, and rope courses high in the mountains. On the ground, you can check out the aquarium, museums, mini-golf, and more.
5. Panama City, Florida. There are no travel restrictions in place and Florida, and it offers warm weather and beaches. While the state encourages masks and social distancing, this is not a requirement.
Source: Fox 43
Apply Now. Hodler Capital Group will help you access business financing. We will show you how to build your business credit. We can also help you build a business website. To start growing your business contact us now.