5. Computer and information systems managers. The average annual salary is $198,210. They are the ones who plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
4. Family medicine physicians. The average annual salary is $215,860. They are physicians who diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases and injuries that commonly occur in the general population.
3. Surgeons. The average annual salary is $229,430. They are physicians who treat diseases, injuries, and deformities by invasive, minimally invasive, or non-invasive surgical methods.
2. Obstetricians and gynecologists. The average annual salary is $235,610. They are physicians who provide medical care related to pregnancy or childbirth and those who diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases of women, particularly those affecting the reproductive system.
1. Psychiatrists. The average annual salary is $245,000. They are physicians who diagnose, treat, and help prevent disorders of the mind.
Apply Now. Hodler Capital Group will build your business website. We will show you how to establish business credit and access business financing with one on one support. Contact us now and start building your business for the future.