1. The Maasai Mara - A National Reserve that has been expressed as a magical charm, a scenic place where fascinating memories are conceived. It is home to a breathtaking savannah ecosystem, and the Great Wildebeest Migration named the 8th Wonder of the World in 2007.
2. Amboseli National Park - A tropical paradise. This is the perfect destination for those who are seeking game drives in a beautiful landscape. You'll experience the park's natural beauty with the fascinating attractions around it.
3. Samburu National Reserve - The park is known for its game rarity and diversity. You can see wild animals such as lions, cheetahs, hippos, and numerous species of birdlife.
4. Lake Nakuru National Park - This park is relatively smaller than the others but it's the perfect image of beauty, diversity, and tranquility. It is also home to hundreds of indigenous species such as waterbucks, warthogs, giraffes, and more. There is a wide variety of accommodation you can choose from; luxurious guesthouses and eco-lodges where you can enjoy the perfect sunset and scenery.
5. Tsavo National Park - Known as the "Theatre of the Wild". Tsavo National Park shows an enormous expansion of wilderness. This is the largest park in the country. From rivers, waterfalls, savannah grasslands, volcanic hills, you can really embrace nature and feel the serenity in this extravagant landscape.
Apply Now. Hodler Capital Group will build your business website. We will show you how to establish business credit and access business financing with one on one support. Contact us now and start building your business for the future.